South Africa batter David Miller opined that Jasprit Bumrah’s current bowling brilliance makes him extra of a risk to all of the batters within the upcoming T20 World Cup within the USA and West Indies. Regardless of Bumrah’s Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise MI being in dismal kind within the ongoing season, the seasoned India pacer has been in formidable kind with the ball. Bumrah’s bowling prowess has seen him bag 20 wickets in his 13 matches in IPL 2024, and grow to be the present holder of the Purple Cap. The formidable type of the 30-year-old is nice information for India and their plans for the highly-anticipated World Cup.

With BCCI and India saying their squad for the World Cup on April 30, it was revealed that Bumrah could be main the aspect’s tempo assault, which additional consists of the likes of Mohammed Siraj and Arshdeep Singh. Since making his debut for India again in January 2016, Bumrah has emerged because the main tempo possibility for India throughout all three codecs of the sport. He has bagged a complete of 74 wickets in his 62 T20I matches, and has usually performed the decisive roles for India with the ball.

Chatting with PTI, Miller highlighted how Bumrah’s return to motion and that too, in formidable trend in T20 cricket, is some extent of concern for all batters gearing up for the World Cup beginning on June 2.

“There are such a lot of good Indian gamers. However me being a batter going through the bowlers, I feel Bumrah is bowling properly in the mean time. And he has been a world-class bowler for a few years. He is a risk to me, in addition to each different batter within the World Cup,” Miller mentioned.

Having not performed any T20I match for India since their conflict in opposition to Eire again in August 2023, Bumrah’s IPL 2024 kind has solely prolonged the World Cup promise for the pacer.

India Squad for T20 World Cup

Rohit Sharma (c), Yashashvi Jaiswal, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav. Rishabh Pant (WK), Sanju Samson (wk), Hardik Pandya (vc), Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal. Arshdeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj.

Reserves: Shubman Gill, Rinku Singh, Khaleel Ahmed, Avesh Khan

Revealed By:

Debodinna Chakraborty

Revealed On:

Could 13, 2024

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here